Sliding Gates can be used for commercial or residential, security or decorative purposes.
Gates are available in steel, aluminium or wrought iron. Gates can be made to suit any tubular, garrison style or colorbond designs. You can make your gate either a sliding or swing gate. A sliding gate can be either manual or automated.
Styles of Sliding Gates
- Tubular: argyle, crosses, loop & spear, rings, rings and crosses, traditional, Salvador, Walton, spear, trinity, Nullarbor, spears with high rail, spears with rings.
- Colorbond: Colorbond gates are available in different range of colours. This gates are ideal where privacy is needed, covering rubbish bins or a back yard. This gates also come with a number of variations including hand holes, lattice, dog section or wrought iron inserts.
- Slatted gates: Slatted gates are available in 65 x 16 mm and 100 x 16 mm. The standard spacing between the slats are 10 mm but it can be altered to suit your application. They are an ideal alternative for semi-privacy gates. You can powdercoat them in the colour of your choice or offer you the wood look finish. There are 4 different timber grain available; jarrah, western red cedar, bush cherry and light oak. The modern timber look never needs painting or maintenance.
- Picket gates: Gates can be manufactured to suit any application. They are an ideal alternative to timber pickets. The standard spacing’s between the pickets are 25 mm. Picket spar tops are available in 4 designs; plain, fancy, flat top, rounded top.
- Security gates: Garrison fencing is the leader in security style fencing. Standard garrison fencing is made with 40 x 40 horizontal rails and either 25 or 20 mm square uprights. Peak options are flat, stamped or speared.
Fencing Unlimited custom make sliding and swing gates to suit all applications. We provide a comprehensive range of fences and gates from the basic to upmarket high value decorative fences, to suit all tastes and needs. We are located in Bunbury and are cost effective.We deliver and install. Contact us on 9725 6800